Senior Project Engineer/Project Manager for Western and Central North Carolina Region
- A minimum of 6-years of experience managing public water and sewer engineering projects,
- Demonstrated successful completion of projects,
- Demonstrated successful communication skills with Clients, and managed project teams.
- The candidate must possess, at a minimum, a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering (or related engineering degree) and be a Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of North Carolina.
Civil Project Engineer- Greenville/Spartanburg
- Three (3) to Eight (8) years of experience in municipal-public utility wastewater and water treatment system design or civil-site design experience,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering and Engineer-In-Training (EIT) certification is required. PE License and/or Master’s Degree in either Civil or Environmental Engineering is a plus,
- Excellent communication and writing skills,
- Working Experience with Autocad Civil 3D is required. Experience with Bently WaterCAD/GEMS, ESRI ArcGIS, Autodesk Infraworks, Plant 3D, or Revit is a plus.