Wes Hulsey , P.G.
President / Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Hulsey founded the HMW as Hulsey & Associates in 1998. He is successful in building relationships with upper-level decision makers assessing critical problem areas and delivering repeat customer satisfaction of all awarded environmental and engineering projects. As the catalyst of client development, Mr. Hulsey is successful in delivering on customer commitments. Mr. Hulsey organizes a team of experienced civil and environmental engineers, environmental scientists and technical staff to serve over 100 municipal, county and industrial clients, as well as academic institutions.
Mr. Hulsey serves as a Principal Consulting Scientist for the environmental regulatory program consulting. Mr. Hulsey has over 25 years of technical consulting experience in strategic regulatory planning, environmental site restoration, water resource planning, wastewater planning, and NPDES compliance. Mr. Hulsey is a registered Professional Geologist in North Carolina, Georgia, and South Carolina with a focus on the hydrologic sciences.
- M.S. Hydrology, 1994, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia
- B.A. Health Science, 1987, Furman University, Greenville, South Carolina
- Water Environment Association of South Carolina (WEASC)
- Water Environment Federation (WEF)
- Greater Greenville Forum
- American Planning Association (APA)
- Anderson Area Chamber of Commerce
- Greenville Chamber of Commerce
- Spartanburg Chamber of Commerce
BOARD, COMMISSIONS, & COMMITTEES
- First Citizens Bank Advisory Board | 2006 - Present
- Upstate Forever Board of Directors | 2006 - 2011
- Anderson County Planning Commission | 2006 – 2010
- Anderson Chamber – Public Policy Committee | 2005 – Present
- Hulsey McCormick & Wallace, Inc., Greenville, South Carolina - Founder and President | 1998 – Present
- HMW Properties, LLC, Greenville, South Carolina - Developer | 2001 – 2006
- LHR Farms, Inc., Gainesville, Georgia – Principal/Environmental Regulatory Compliance Manager | 1996 - 2002
- Rust Environment & Infrastructure, Greenville, South Carolina – Project Manager | 1994 – 1998